YOUR TUITION FEE INCLUDES
- One-year curriculum comprising apostolic, prophetic, evangelistic, pastoral, and teaching tracks.
- Three-hour classes once a week (there will be occasional full-day classes).
- Exclusive ministry time with special speakers & faculty.
- One-on-one mentoring with Alex & Samantha Wiraatmaja available for schedule.
- Qualified graduates will get special access to the Dream Initiative, an incubator to prophetically birth your dreams from God. Selected graduates will have the option of having their projects listed under the Dream Room.
- Alumni are allowed to re-attend all subsequent years' Academy Year One classes (subject to seating availability) with the exception of full-day open-house classes.
- Pre-graduation consultation with Alex & Samantha Wiraatmaja.
Upon acceptance into the programme, you will be required to pay a non-refundable application fee together with your tuition deposit as part of the application process. This fee covers the costs associated with processing your application.
First Tuition Installment
Your first tuition installment is due within 3 days of being accepted into the academy. Your deposit is counted in your tuition costs for the year and secures your place in school.
An installment plan is available and consists of ten equal payments after the first tuition installment has been paid.
The total cost of tuition for one year is $3,000 (Student rate: $2, 750) with all these elements included:
First Installment: $200
Subsequent 10-month Installment: $275/month (Student rate: $250/month)
A 10% discount off the total fee will be given for complete upfront payment of tuition fees.
You may transfer to the next academic year during the 1st week of your current semester for a $50 administration fee. Your transferred course tuition will be held for one year. If you do not re-enroll the following year, payment will be forfeited and will not be refunded.
Students who consistently engage in behaviors that are against the Antioch core values will be asked to go through a restoration & accountability process. Should the student be unwilling to cooperate with the process, expulsion might be put in effect. When a student is expelled, he or she is responsible for any tuition amount still owed to Antioch Academy.
You may withdraw from your course through the 1st week of the semester. You will receive a refund minus a $100 non-refundable administration fee. Any request to withdraw or transfer after the 1st week of the semester will not be honored and all monies paid are non-refundable. When a student withdraws, he or she is responsible for any tuition amount still owed to Antioch Academy.
Students who wish to enroll in the Academy but require financial assistance may contact the administration office for guidance to fund-raise their tuition fees. We encourage students to invite their family & friends to be part of their journey through prayer and financial support. Our office is able to provide the necessary write-ups necessary for you to make an appeal to your family & friends.
Email the administration office at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via the ENQUIRE form on this website.